Residents are encouraged to dispose of their used syringes and needles in the Sharps Disposal Kiosk located at the Wrentham Public Safety Building 89 South Street. This is accessible 24/7 and located in the lobby of the Fire/Police Station.
Residents are asked to collect their syringes and needles in hard plastic detergent or bleach bottles, no larger than 1 gallon size (with screw on tops) to deposit into the kiosk. Red biohazard sharps containers no larger than 1 gallon are also acceptable.
Not Allowed in Kiosk
- Medications or Pills of any kind
- Clear Plastic Containers
- Plastic Bags or Baggies
- Plastic Water or Soda Bottles
The Public Health Nurses have a small quantity of 1.4 quart sharps containers available. Call the Nurses office at (508) 384-5485 for more information.
All medications can be brought to one of the following locations:
- Franklin Police Department: 911 Panther Way, Franklin, MA
- CVS Franklin (both locations): 272 East Central Street and 435 West Central Street
- Norfolk Police Station 14 Sharon Avenue • Norfolk, MA 02056
- Foxboro State Police Barracks: 136 Washington Street, Foxboro, MA